Unsure of which parts or layout suits your needs? Want us to build your board for you? How about a custom-sized part that works with our modular mounting system?
We do it all. Layout Design Consulting, Partial Builds, Complete Builds, and Custom Parts.
Order layout design consulting, partial build, complete build, or a custom part prior to purchasing parts and we will walk you through the entire process of building your ultimate setup!
Layout Design Consultingincludes the following:
- You provide a picture of your current setup,
- A list of which pedals you toggle on/off the most,
- A list of which pedals are "always on" or that you use the least,
- Which power supply/case you are using,
- The primary use(s) of your setup (studio, live, practice, etc.)
- We ask additional questions as necessary
2) Initial Layouts
- Pictures of multiple layouts that could work for you
- You then provide feedback on which layouts/attribute you prefer
- We continue curating layouts until you are satisfied
3) Final Layout
- Picture of final layout design
- Dimensions and specifications of the final layout
- Calculated length of 3M Dual Lock needed for all parts and pedals
- Quote (using website costing) of all parts
4) You place the parts order at your convenience
Click the Layout Design Consulting tab below for more details.
Partial Builds includes everything that Layout Design Consult does, but also includes pre-assembly, pre-application of 3M Dual Lock, and pre-cut Dual Lock for all of your pedals prior to shipping. Click the Partial Builds tab below to learn more.
Complete Builds include everything that the Partial Build does, but also includes us meticulously attaching all of your pedals, power supplies, and switchers, as well as wiring it all together. Click the Complete Builds tab below to learn more.
Custom Parts will be built to your preferred dimensions and include the same patented mounting system used on all of our parts, so that your board can expand with the rest of the Morton line-up. Click the Custom Parts tab below to learn more.