Frequently Asked Questions
When do preorders end?
- First round preorders end on October 8, 2020
- Second round preorders end on November 8, 2020
When will preorders ship?
- All first round preorders ship by October 30, 2020
- All second round preorders ship by November 20, 2020
When will parts be in stock for regular ordering?
- Standard ordering will go live on November 20, 2020
Why should I preorder now?
- We are offering FREE Adapter Plates, and a tool with all preorders. After preorders end, these products will be offered at additional cost. Additionally, preorders ensure the earliest delivery possible for our brand new to pedalboard components.
How do these parts connect to each other?
- Parts mount together seamlessly with our hand selected low-profile hardware that is included with each part. Our low-profile hardware requires a ⅛” hex screwdriver, which you can purchase on our accessories page if you need.
- You may also use any standard ¼” diameter hardware of your choice, to replace our supplied hardware.
- Check out the how to video on our support page for a detailed, visual representation of mounting parts together
Do the parts come with hardware?
- Yes! Each part does come with enough hardware to connect to any other of our parts.
How do I attach my pedals to your parts?
- Pedals can be attached with the 3M Dual Lock that offer as an add-on to each part, or you can use any standard velcro of your choice
Where can I get more velcro?
- We sell additional 3M Dual Lock on our accessories page LINK
Do I need adapter plates for my order?
- You need adapter plates for mounting front and rear parts together without the use of one of our “Long” parts or “Side Trays” on any given side
- *** We will reach out to you if we see that you have not selected enough adapter plates for the parts that you order
Do you have cases for your pedalboards?
- While we do not currently have any cases to offer for these boards, we are in development for some pretty exciting and revolutionary expandable case options set to be rolled out in Summer of 2021
Do you have patch bays for your pedalboards?
- We are currently developing various patch bays to use with our parts, which will be available in early 2021
Where do I mount my power supply?
- You can mount your power supply anywhere that it fits under the board. We typically install power supplies in either the rear center, back left, or back right for best plug in access.
- Reference the guide below to see which parts will fit your power supply
How do I mount my power supply once I know where I want it?
- We recommend mounting power supplies with our 3M Dual Lock or with velcro of your preference. We can also supply 3D printed mounting brackets for your power supply upon request. If you use 3M Dual Lock or velcro you will not need the additional mounting brackets.
- Check out the how to video on our support page for a detailed, visual representation of mounting power supplies to the Morton Pedalboard system.
I have [these pedals and this power supply]. What would be a good setup for me?
- Check out our Pedalboard Configurator to build a setup with all of your gear. Our parts are also on pedalplayground.com for 2D configuration. If you are still having trouble, feel free to take advantage of our valuable consultation under the Custom Builds tab.
If I could only buy one part, which one would you suggest?
- This is dependent on how many/which pedals you have, however we recommend the Long Slant 16 for the price per unit of real estate. If you are just getting started with pedals and effects this will provide you the space to grow, while if you already have lots of pedals this part will allow you to test out the largest setup we offer on just one stand alone part.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this page, please contact us below. We appreciate any feedback, and will continue to update this page with information based on direct contacts.